This is the first time I write
to you, thanks for your help.
I've been going out with my boyfriend for six months now, we love each
other very much and we think we'll get married. We see each other every
weekend and sometimes weekdays after work. I would also sleep over his
place in weekends
but he always complains that
I should stay over more because he misses me a lot.
Now, he asked me to move in with him in December because his parents
are moving out, but I told him that I am not living with him unless
we get married (first my parents don't agree and second I am a little
conservative over this matter). Therefore he asked for an engagement
if that 's the only way I'll live with him.
My concern is, although I love him, I don't want to marry so soon because
I know there is something else I need to accomplish before getting married,
second of all, I am still not sure if he's really the right person I
want to spend my rest of life with (he's my first boyfriend). Therefore
I want to wait for another year or so and see what happens, but I know
I'll hurt his feelings if I tell him this. What do you think I should
Very confused now,